JGTC NSX Engine?

JGTC??? 3.5L on an NSX??? i thought there V6 motors was 3.2L...

ƒ^ƒCƒv ƒGƒ“ƒWƒ“ ƒ~ƒbƒVƒ‡ƒ“ “Œ‹ž –¼ŒÃ‰® ‘å?ã •Ÿ‰ª ?å‘ä ŽD–y ‰«“ê ?@

NSX 3.2L?iHONDA LEV?j 6MT 9,207 9,218 9,223 9,234 9,211 9,248 9,288 ?@

3.0L?iHONDA LEV?j 4AT 9,407 9,418 9,423 9,434 9,411 9,448 9,488 ?@

NSX-T 3.2L?iHONDA LEV?j 6MT 10,257 10,268 10,273 10,284 10,261 10,298 10,338 ?š

3.0L?iHONDA LEV?j 4AT 10,057 10,068 10,073 10,084 10,061 10,098 10,138 ?@

NSX-S 3.2L?iHONDA LEV?j 6MT 10,357 10,368 10,373 10,384 10,361 10,398 10,438 ?@

(S¥Zero) 3.2L?iHONDA LEV?j 6MT 9,857 9,868 9,873 9,884 9,861 9,898 9,938 ?@

from some japanese site

hehe yeah... i wanna go twin turbo with it though, lower compression pistons of course

........... :glare: twin turbo on an NSX??? crazy... i thought you hadda silvia, or are you dreaming? what you smoking dawg, what ever it is.. hook it up!! shuriken.gif

Mmmm...I have a nice place to put that in my Sol. :laugh:

it wouldnt fit for one thing, but if it did, damn that would be crazyy! :laugh: !!

HAHA...i agree. most of the recently closed threads should have been left open for further discussion.

anyways. back on topic before this one gets closed and i don't get a chance to ask a few questions. what are you planning on doing with the nsx motor? what car are you going to put it in? and most importantly, what bank are you going to rob to be able to afford to do whatever it is you plan on doing?

the engine will go into a 91-95 nsx, it will have h-beamed rods, head work, cams, and dished pistons, along with a twin turbo kit. not sure if i want to do it, but my friend is seriously concidering it, he does have the money, he was lookin at a 360 modena or a 550 recently so a twin turbo nsx should be within his finacial ability. oh and btw i dont want the whole engine, just the block, maybe the heads too but i think the 99 spec heads will work fine with headwork.

and back to the mods,

last i checked this was a public discussion board... yup, that means anyone can say what they want  since it's not you i am speaking to, you don't need to respond.

obviousy I cant since you can just go locking threads whenever you please.. you power hungry mongrel idiots :mad::o

last i checked this was a public discussion board... yup, that means anyone can say what they want  since it's not you i am speaking to, you don't need to respond.

did anybody else notice that this quote is just like saying "anybody can talk, but you don't need to."

btw. what happened to all the mod's anyway? we barely see floored, ashley is tending to her own board (guessing), and it seems that its just drew and trepid. mark has been here a lot though...

i nominate mark for the "most active mod" award

i nominate drew for the "best admin"

i nominate trepid for the "best assistant admin"

i nominate floored for the "best at doing other stuff"

and i nominate ashley for "best at running her board"

k she wasnt actually in the conversation to begin with.. and i know you can say whatever you want, its a public forum, but really if you're just going to slander others then why post? the way i see it is she said that she's free to slander whomever because she's a mod and she can lock any posts she doesnt like or that challenge her. and really it doesnt matter that she wasnt talking to me, ssr wasnt talking to her and she decided to throw in her .02$. way to be a hippocrit

the japan grand touring car championship = JGTC

the nsx's in that use a 3.5ltr v6

engine_nsx_gt300.jpg

verno.jpg

that you ssr? j\k i dont know what you are planning to do but i would recomend calling honda of japan (obviously have someone who is japanese call over there) and find out. they have a racing division

but i doubt they would sell one just because its kinda like thier secret yah know what i mean? kinda like when some punk kid in a civic wont pop his hood he just doesnt want people to know what they got.

i could be wrong but try calling honda of japan

yeah the only place i can think of that might even be able to get them is king motorsports... really i doubt they'll sell me one, although i read somewhere that its just a 3.2 liter block bored out to a 3.5, if thats the case i might just leave it as a 3.2...

• 4 weeks later...
yeah the only place i can think of that might even be able to get them is king motorsports... really i doubt they'll sell me one, although i read somewhere that its just a 3.2 liter block bored out to a 3.5, if thats the case i might just leave it as a 3.2...

thats most likely what honda did. what the hell are you doing over there. lol this better not be a drag car .

Archived