need a new control arm.... sooo

the frackface that owned my car messed up the bolt holding the strut, so he drilled it out and put a larger bolt in, and it just looks really fracked up. i'd like to get a new one (in the spring, not now)when i re-do my suspension so its right. not a huge deal, but i had to drill a much larger hole in the strut to get it to hold. i want it right

You talking about the tie bar? Not a huge difference, just cheap and kind of helped stiffen my rear. Get one when you get the LCA's. I'll give you mine if you pay for shipping come time you decide to do this all. I am getting the ASR subframe kit really soon.

Cool?

You talking about the tie bar? Not a huge difference, just cheap and kind of helped stiffen my rear. Get one when you get the LCA's. I'll give you mine if you pay for shipping come time you decide to do this all. I am getting the ASR subframe kit really soon.

Cool?

awesome man, hopefully i'll remember by then lmao, thanks!

I found some omnipower LCA's for $89.99 on inlinefour.com for ya MTDEWMAN.

Clickity Click

8)

no you didn't, those are for a 96-00 civic - 90=pwnd.

Usually it's just out of necessity -- the bolts connecting them to the shocks get seized and you just gotta replace the whole unit. I ordered them in advance expecting that on Hung's advice and he was right. I needed them on one side.

good weight reduction mods. they look bomb solles , i like them alot. might look into them as well. come with new poly bushings in them i assume?

i do have a civic, but its a 95, not a 96. no pics, but its riced out (not by me, thats why its getting re-done) white, needs new paint job, euros = GAY.

and i find water in the trunk after a rain storm, anyone know where that crap is comming from? thanks.

Archived