Not To shabby Huh??

Weird, thats the only car I've ever seen anyone do that on. For my future CRX project, I'm just going to order some carbon fiber and make a rear under tray and diffuser for it.

:D Hahah yea i wish that was my rex, my guy used my screen name and posted pics up on dis site cause i told him too, but yea that isnt my rex its his, mine is a bit more stock,and i didnt rice it out at all. But yea Floored in tha SI theres a CTR, as far as diffusers, crap is it even worth it? I dont think so anyway im postin my pics up this week.

most pro draggers dont use a diffuser.. stephans 8 sec civic, or chris rados 9 sec teggy dont use on... the only person i know who uses one is ..adam swari......(dont know his last name LOL)7sec NSX..

most pro draggers dont use a diffuser

uh yes they do, its just not cutting holes in the rear bumper. the pro draggers use a carbon fiber diffuser that goes along the bottom of the car so no air can get trapped behind the bumper to begin with... lemme find a pic since i dont think i explained it very well.

like so...

s2000_ss_rbumper_undertray.jpg

Archived