Take A Guess

VR17

i'm gonna go with nissan or toyota. nissan 180sx or 200sx...or toyota camry or corolla or something. not sure though.

it doesn't really look like a 92-95 civic to me, thats due to the front bumper and grill. where the antenna is makes me think that it looks like a geo...but do they have geo's in japan? they do right?

since its a right hand drive car and vtracer is a tricksy fellow...i'm betting its none of the above and its some japan only car that not a lot of people know about. whatever it is, its dog ass ugly with that kit!

i'm gonna go with nissan or toyota. nissan 180sx or 200sx...or toyota camry or corolla or something. not sure though.

it doesn't really look like a 92-95 civic to me, thats due to the front bumper and grill. where the antenna is makes me think that it looks like a geo...but do they have geo's in japan? they do right?

since its a right hand drive car and vtracer is a tricksy fellow...i'm betting its none of the above and its some japan only car that not a lot of people know about. whatever it is, its dog ass ugly with that kit!

Geo in Japan? Hmmm, well their cars were from Japanese automakers. I still think it's a Geo Prism. But anyway, I can't tell if it's RHD...if it is then I'd say it's a Toyota cause that's all they drive over there. Toyotas and Skylines. One or the other! :laugh:

Is it some kind of truck? The wheels look enormous, height-wise.

geez guys, enough with the cookies!! :laugh:

oh and darksaint your kinda close...........................................

hrmm it does kinda look like a pulsar gti-r hood, but those corner lenses and headlights dont really look right. and why is the pulsar the "baby skyline" its not like they're awd...

I dunno...it's a Nissan and the old ones had a SR20DET motor and way lighter and nimble than say a Silvia. Just something my friends came up with...haha, guess it's not a universal thought. Maybe we should call them baby Silvias? whatever, my guess was wrong tho...blah! First the lights, now the hood, I can't figure this stupid car out. (Can you tell I'm getting annoyed?) Damn this thread, when are we getting an answer!? :mad:

well... since you guys are stumped... and this car looks pretty gay, the correct answer to this half car half truck is 1988 Isuzu Pup Reg Cab .... yup it is...pretty wack huh.....

Archived