Should I Get The New Accord Lx Manual, Or V6?

Killuminatic

for around 20k? you dont like the new accord coupe?! those look so nice. i love the back end, looks like a mercedes :D

as for your 2 choices, it depends on you. if you drive far daily and want to save gas, go for the lx but if you have money to fill up gas all the time then go for the v6. keep in mind of the gas prices we have nowadays! :(

yeah v6 isn't manual but still...it has 6 speed!! imagine having a v6 accord, manual tranny, 200hp with 6 speed!! holy fack!! i just found out that the accords are a bit pricer than 20k though. gosh, accord prices have gone up since i bought one! i found this and thought it might help?

http://www.parkwayhonda.com/accord_coupe/default.asp

Actually, the Accord Coupe 6spd V6 is available as a Manual Transmission. It's the first time they have ever released a V6 Manual. Only for the Coupe though. Definitely get that if you can afford it.

"Close-Ratio 6-Speed Manual Transmission"

http://www.hondacars.com/models/specificat...me=Accord+Coupe

jesus the accord v6 coupe manual is too expensive, i saw the TSX/Japanese accord in the magazine, that's one of the sickest cars ive ever seen. Im probably just gonna go for a v6 lx coupe, or a manual coupe. What looks beter tho, the coupe or the accord sedan in your opinions?

Actually, the Accord Coupe 6spd V6 is available as a Manual Transmission. It's the first time they have ever released a V6 Manual. Only for the Coupe though. Definitely get that if you can afford it.

"Close-Ratio 6-Speed Manual Transmission"

http://www.hondacars.com/models/specificat...me=Accord+Coupe

yep hes right if your gettin a new accord, the the coupe cuz the 4 door sedan looks wack, even tho its kinda high tech inside.. and if your gettin the coupe get the V6 manuel tranny..oohh wait get leather options too..!!

if you want power, getta V6, if you want the fun, getta manuel tranny,if you have a family with 3 kids or more, get the coupe.... ahahahah

if i bought that car(so nice) i would wait a lil longer for the money, and then i would buy the top of the line n crap, for example:: a guy that dosent know anything about cars, but like the looks of 300ZX and he thinks its really fast, so he buys the cheapest one, which happens to be a 1991 non-tubo.. ahh crap that dosent make sence... well im sayin that if your gonna buy a car, get the best crap for it cuz you would like it even more then you bought an automatic MR2 non turbo...

EDIT:: add (IMO)

yeah, i agree. wait and save up some more cash, then buy the v6 manual coupe EX. you'll be much more satisfied with the car.

and i think what vtracer was trying to say is that: you can buy a 3000gt for its looks...but if you buy the one you can afford (more than likely its going to be the base non-turbo or SL non-turbo) then your buying a slow overweight car. but if you save up more you'll get the VR4 twin turbo and get a very fast car that you will love forever and ever and ever.

IMO, I'd wait until mid-model year to buy a new model. That's when most of the kinks are out and if they didn't have a performance model, that's when it usually comes out. And you can also get a sense how the aftermarket support is for the car, if you are into that type of thing.

i was down at the dealership yesterday talkin to the salemen, and he said the ex coupe v6 manual is not only hard as fawk to get, but if it ever doesn become available then it'll be well over 30k. So fawk that, im gettin an ex manual coupe. And i'll put turbo in it and make it fast from the ground up.

Archived