6 1/2 infinity kappas'

6x9 infinity kappas

powered by 4 channel 200 watt rms lightning audio amp

Wed (after my head unit gets repaired and professionally installed :crazy:

Allpine cda-7995

6 1/2 infinity kappas' in front

6x9 alpine type R's

powered by lightning audio amp.

ok here is my final setup. i have changed my system to many times now.

Alpine HU - 40x4 w/ 100 Watt Pre-Amp

Pioneer 140 Watt 4x6 Front Speakers

2 12" Volfenhag Subs - 1000 Watt each max out at 1600 each

1 800 Watt Volfenhag 4-Channel Amp

Pyle DVD Player

2 7" Pyle Visor Monitors

2 7" Pyle Headrest Monitors

i may get some volfenhag 6x9s they're specs are 125 oz magnets and they pump 500 watt and max out at 850 watts. they very nice. but i probably will need them and some tweeters because of my movies i watch in the blaze

• 2 weeks later...

In my '89 civic lx i've got a pioneer premier 50x4 deh340 deck, and although i've got no subs, i push some decent sound with four 180 watt pioneer premier 3-way 6.5s. Is a fun car, but we'll see... may have time for a job or two this summer to get a v6 accord coupe, just can't find the aftermarket parts for my civic like you can other cars... And so you all know, no, I still haven't gotten a different car OR engine yet, unfortunately... yea, it does suck to be poor when it comes to your car. I've got some badass 13" wheels on it though :D NONE OF YOU CAN TOUCH EM!!!

setup has changed once again. i need to quit spending money. mark help me not spend so much money. its getting ridiculous. well heres the change. i just bought another 800 Watt Volfenhag Amp. not going to get 6x9s or tweeters just going to make a cusotm box in the back.

So the Final System Reads This:

Alpine CD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3 Head Unit

Pioneer 140 Watt 4x6 Front Speakers

2 12" Volfenhag Subs w/ 180oz Magnets 1000 watt each and max at 1600

2 800 Watt Volfenhag Amplifiers 4-ch one for each sub

Pyle DVD Player

2 7" Visor Monitors

2 7" Headrest Monitors

1 Optima Yellow Top Deep Cycle Battery

Custom 200 Amp Alternator

well i have recently had my car rewired and now i have a jenson 160w kenwood camelean wanna be cd player (soon to have a 200w volfenhag cd player in about 3wks). 2 450w pioneer 12's (soon to have 4 1000w volfenhag 12's). 1000w volfenhag amp (soon to have 2-3 more volfenhag 1600w 2ch amps)

my Pyle DVD player works wonders. havent had it fawk up yet or anything. also nosa where did u find your volfenhag stuff. im pissed now cause i thought i woudl be the only one on this board with Volfenhag subs and Amps. darn maybe now i will have to take out the rear seat in my blaze and put 8 12" Volfenhag subs with 8 1600w 2-Ch Volfenhag Subs all mounted very nicely and loud as fawk. no just kidding i only want 2 subs and 2 amps.

I hope I don't offend anybody with this comment, but most of you seem to be performance oriented individuals and a big ass bandpass box with 2 - 12's is the last thing most of your little 4 bangers need to perform. Just a thought.

Anyways, here's my setup.

Alpine CDA-7892 Headunit

Infinity Basslink Sub.

Everything else stock for now.

Not so distant future:

Diamond audio Components up front

Diamond audio midrange in rear

Alpine Amp (not sure which model yet)

Alpine CHA-S634 Cd Changer

thing is RSXer not all of us roll wiht 4 bangers. i roll with a 4.3L V6 right now and a 350 Chevy pushing about 450 hp is going in probably within the next couple of summers. so not all of us roll 4 bangers. also not everyone is performance orriented. some of us just want the basics and then the stereo that rocksthe neighborhood. some of us go with both. i mean it can be done in a 4 banger. heck when i hadmy crx it had a bandpass box with 2 10s and still ran low 11s(w/o the box it ran mid-high 10s).

my Pyle DVD player works wonders. havent had it fawk up yet or anything. also nosa where did u find your volfenhag stuff. im pissed now cause i thought i woudl be the only one on this board with Volfenhag subs and Amps. darn maybe now i will have to take out the rear seat in my blaze and put 8 12" Volfenhag subs with 8 1600w 2-Ch Volfenhag Subs all mounted very nicely and loud as fawk. no just kidding i only want 2 subs and 2 amps.

i went to Ebay in the car audio section. i did a search for volfenhag. the cd player im only paying $79 for it. the 12's im going to be geting for around $120 for a pair. the amps im not sure on what ill be paying only cuz i have bid on them yet. my volfenhag 1000w amp that i have now is a 4ch that i got for $50 from a friend of mine. my pioneer 12's i paid $100 from a different friend. oh yeah did i pay to much to get my whole car rewired. i paid $50 to have that done. they even reran all my wiring for my subs and amp cuz i had my amp mounted on the passenger side on the floor in the back seat.

no i would say thats about right for a professional installation and rewire job. i mean if they had to run all new wires and remount your amp your looking at price for the wires and the price for the movin of the amp. did u get it done at liek a best buy or circuit city or just a place that specializes in audio installs

you guys are goin wayyyyyyyyy off topic!! :p:laugh:

i updated my car with some sound!! okok heres what i got................................

i got 2 tweeters wired up on the dash of my blazer.. you can say its on top of my 4x6 speakers..

well.. thats what i got now!! hopefully il run 1 10 ich ginaric(spp?) sup woofer @ the flee market for 20 bucks.. in the back of my 89 blazer..

its ganeric(sp? i think). besides dont waste money on a flea market sub. go on ebay and get a set of Völfenhag 10" or 12" subs for like 99-129 plus shipping. very cheap but then u gona need an amp which should run u about 129.99 for a Völfenhag 1600W 2-ch amp.

Pioneer 7" Flip out DVD AVH-7480DVD

Crossfire 6.5" 1" tweet and 1.5" tweet in front door

Crossfire 5.25" and 1" tweet in rear deck

2 JL Audio W3V2's

Crossfire 400 watt 4-channel

Crossfire 1000 watt mono block

Epic-150 Epicenter SPL and Volt Guage

2 5" headrest monitors with burlwood surrounds

The box is currently being created I am fiberglassing the whole trunk

The monitors are getting replaced with flush mounted 8" units in the headrests and 5.6" monitors in the visors. I am also molding in a 13.3" monitor into the trunk lid.

212200390738PM77951.jpg

the stock holes are getting covered with a custom wood grain dash kit

212200391707PM49381.jpg

128200340939PM71711.jpg

S.jpg

no i would say thats about right for a professional installation and rewire job. i mean if they had to run all new wires and remount your amp your looking at price for the wires and the price for the movin of the amp. did u get it done at liek a best buy or circuit city or just a place that specializes in audio installs

no i got it done at the car shop that i work at when im off duty from the military

HEY!!

Jensens gots some good stuff, i dunno about the amp stuff but..

Jenens got some decent power for the 6x9s i like um.. im gonna get some to replace my bose 6x9s soon.. gimme a week or two so i can save my chump change!! :laugh:

Thank You Floored. You are correct Jensen Sucks the they are probably claiming 2000 watts peak at a 2 ohm load when in actuality he amps will only run stable 4 ohm and will clip at more then 1/2 gain and forget boosting the RCA imput voltage. My crossfire 1000D runs all day at 1 ohm and with a 3.8 volt RCA input from the Epicenter.

Honda aside,In my VR6 I got :

Rockford Fosgate 9100 deck

Rockford Fosgate Splits (mids,tweeters,crossovers) in front doors

2 x Rockford Fosgate HE2 10" subs (ported box)

2x Rockford Fosgate 400.4 amps

The whole boot has been built up in perspex/vinyl etc.

Archived