What system is in your ride

Thank You Floored. You are correct Jensen Sucks the they are probably claiming 2000 watts peak at a 2 ohm load when in actuality he amps will only run stable 4 ohm and will clip at more then 1/2 gain and forget boosting the RCA imput voltage. My crossfire 1000D runs all day at 1 ohm and with a 3.8 volt RCA input from the Epicenter.

also thats probably at like 14+ volts. hell a car onyl puts out about 11-12.2 volts max. i forget who said something about jensen being good but idk what ur definition of good is but they completely suck. i mean man come on if u have bose 6x9s i would just pitch those and get Infinity Kappa or Alpine 6x9s and NOT JENSEN!!!! seriously dude trust me i have installed and listened and tested enough car audio systems to know not to mess with jensen cause they suck. seriously get some good stuff instead of chump stuff.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm. then either i need to updatemy facts on what voltage cars run(i got that back in 1992 from a guy that was 16). idk maybe i was high at the time i heard it. who knows but i know my car hits hard and has lots of power and doesnt loose power

Archived