First Post

nem

Ok, this is my first time posting on this fourm =).. Here is my question , what is better, cheaper, you can do more mods to etc.. Integra gsr, or honda civic .. I'am leaving for san fran to go to school, and when I get done , I'am going to be building a car from ground up.. Here is my plan , Integra gsr, or civic si, hatchback or 2 door.. 16b gsr motor turbo etc.. all the goodies.. I want to try and get at least 350 400 whp when im done. If it is posibable..:ninja: I pretty much going to leave the exterior stock, not really going to add any body mods etc.. Cause it would look like a ricer and I don't want that =)..:ninja:

i would say hatchback since its light, and swappa B18C1 or B18C5 if you can rebuild your motor with part, good parts i mean... parts that can withstand 80shots of nos, bombproof and boostproof ahha.. i would go from there .. and gut out your car so it weights at least 2000-1800lbs, plecy glass windows ribits.. lower it an inch or two.. some 17s dosent matter what kinda rims

kinda like my cuzzins ride(but this is a B17 turboed civic running 11s(drag))

trick1.jpg

trick2.jpg

good pixx!! :p

o i forgot to to say, strip anything as much as posible such as AC/heater, sound system.. if you want a lighter car, it will still be street legal too ( that car above, isnt)(o and get straight pipe no cat, if you dont care about passin smog and also you dotn care LOL)

thx for replying, I tend to make it street legal, I do like that car your cuz has. Would you be able to get 350 whp out of a honda or teggy?? And yes I thought about it today , that i would probably take out alot of stuff, since it's going to be my first car to build. My friend has a crx that he did the 18bc motor swap and he keeps up with mustangs =).. But i don't want a small car so probably either gsr or 2 hatchback..

I would go with the hatch back., they are nice looking when they are all done up. oh yeah like he said they are lighter. if you were a neon person like me you can have a system with ligths on in and haave it show through the hatch

:o awesome! kinda reminds me of the other night when i got killed by a modified 5.0. except he beat me by 2 seconds...well, more actually. oh well, stock civic vs. modified 5.0. who do you think is gonna win? :laugh:

ps: i caught up with him and stabbed him :ninja:

HAHAHA...stabbed him ah? That can't be good. Well, your on your way to moddin' your car yah? Well, just to let you know, my turbo is in the mail so yah, in a couple weeks you can purchase my wonderful AEM CAI.

ive seen (with my own 2 eyes) a civic hatchback beat..no wait..spank...no wait...KILL a ferrari in a 1/4 mi. it was sooo awsome! who'd think a 4 banger would be able to kill a v12?!? maybe the driver in the ferrari didn't know how to drive but holy cow.. know what i mean??

ive seen (with my own 2 eyes) a civic hatchback beat..no wait..spank...no wait...KILL a ferrari in a 1/4 mi. it was sooo awsome! who'd think a 4 banger would be able to kill a v12?!? maybe the driver in the ferrari didn't know how to drive but holy cow.. know what i mean??

ive seen a hatchback KILLA Bugati...V12 quad turbo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've never even seen a bugatti v12.

and buddy sol: thanx for the offer man. i may think about it but i'm going to be ordering a short ram for my car pretty soon. along with a muffler to get me the sound for the time being. temporary set-up until i can get what i really want. but....we can still talk about the cai, i might not like the short ram. i'll pm you later, or you can pm me when you get the turbo. 8)

what year is that  , hatch and what year would be a good one to get??

that civic is a 91 Si...

and the old ones are good to get, since there light.. if i gotta 2002 civic, i would sell it for money, then i would buy a 91 civic, soup it up.. wit the money i had from 2002 civic.. well you get the picture

thx for replying, I tend to make it street legal, I do like that car your cuz has. Would you be able to get 350 whp out of a honda or teggy?? And yes I thought about it today , that i would probably take out alot of stuff, since it's going to be my first car to build. My friend has a crx that he did the 18bc motor swap and he keeps up with mustangs =).. But i don't want a small car so probably either gsr or 2 hatchback..

lol hell yea dude. my crx when i had it was pushing around 500-550 whp and i ran low 10s and i kept mine street legal. i jsut took at anything i didnt need.

Archived