Hi! New To This World

lone_wuv

Just wanna say Hi :D I'm totally new to this world ( just bought my first car ehehe) So help from everybody is more then welcome. I need some website to teach me about basic of car. Don't know a sh@t about car now. Hope i'll get better soon with help of every1 :p .

welcome to the board.. you can learn lots !!

u sure can but there are a few that can try to fill your head with made up bull crap

is this bullcrap? at huge turbo lets say.. T88H34D wait make that 2 T88h turbos on a Geo, its not bullcrap ... its just really weird!!~! better gas milage!! :laugh::laugh::p

sorry bout the off topicness..

(joking, if you believed what i said hehe)

eheheeh sure all ppls here are have a great sense of humor. For me, learning about car right now just like learn how to read and write the first time. I like speed better then look. Any comment where to start from? huh

yea.. but some looks have better areodynamics then others.. that some looks are a performance thing.. or carbonfiber hood its looks but also performance since its lightweight,some rims look nice as long as there lightweight at decent size, but altezzas and glow lights and blacklight in your car, and colorful paintjob, those kinda looks arent that great...

Thanks civgrl01 :wub: My car is 89 accord LX(auto). It quite old, and look like first 2 owner didn't pay attention much for it. What is "spoon parts" ? :( I'm a newborn to this world so....ehehee Anyway, I just want to do something that make my 89 more power. For now it like an old man, especially in winter. There are quite few problems with it, I will name them here:

- the engine doesn't start in the morning or after parking for 4 hrs +. I have to press the gas pedal twice or three time. That's y i can't install remote starter bleh and get my ass freeze everymorning.

- when engine start it auto rev up to 3 and then back down to 0 and the engine turn off unless i hit the gas pedal :mad: from there on it stay at 2 and slowly rev to 2.3 and stay there for 3 mins. Man, that make a hell of noise. After that i have to press gas again so it will lower to 1 or 1.3. Now my car ready to roll but heck it still sound like grumpy old man :crazy:

- for first 20 mins of driving i feel power respond from engine. It pick up speed fast but noisy. After that even i press gas hard it just gain speed slowly. And heck it eat oil like champion, 4 ltrs of oil only last me 2k and I have to put some in.

those are my car problem right now. I think if I could fix all those my car will be better and ready for more changing. So, civgrl01 and any1 :) helppp...

i would say that you should just save up for a car that has more tuning potential. even if you do fix all the problems with it it will still run like crap and not be very fast. 89 lx's and lxi's aren't the fastest cars in the world.

or...save up and drop a b series or h series motor into it. that would be a hell of a sleeper

save up and drop a b series or h series motor into it. that would be a hell of a sleeper

how much should i save untill I can get B or H engine and install it? few hundreds alien ehehehe Well I think I have to start saving for new car then. Untill then have to learn something about engine. Any suggestion website every1?

welcome to the board.. you can learn lots !!

u sure can but there are a few that can try to fill your head with made up bull crap

:nod:

is this forum lovely.lol People here are really understanding and as well humorus so dont take thingas too personal :)

err, well... some do...

regardless, welcome to the board

Archived