Download Suggestions

CRG7

I have about 3 more free iTunes downloads, and can't decide on what to use them on, so give some suggestions.

Punk/emo please, but no screamo.

Ramones, Dead Kennedys, Sex Pistols, Misfits.

Did you really pay for Itunes?

No. The iTunes software is free, and necessary when you own an iPod.

I've only actually paid for 2 songs through iTunes. I use Limewire and my CD collection to populate my iTunes library.

When I get some free download codes, I use them. I recently got a 5 free download code, so I have 3 downloads left :)

Yeah, I used to have an Ipod, but it broke.

What did you decide to download?

I haven't decided yet lol. I'm familiar with all of the bands you listed already, hoping to see if anyone has any that I haven't heard of so I can do a couple of song previews and decide if it's worth downloading lol.

Well, that and that I have a lot of files to look through now on a client's site (see post in anger thread), so I haven't decided to even open up iTunes yet.>_<

Scene for dummies--Hollywood Undead.

Haven't heard of that one, so I'll check it out when I open up iTunes :thumbsup:

Well im not into that punk/emo; but if you want a really good trance song or two:

Ferry Corsten: Holding On

Kate Overton: In your loving Arms

Alot of people that don't really like trance actually really like these songs.

Anything off the new Taking Back Sunday CD is pretty good. Whats It Feel Like To Be A Ghost is good.

I already have pretty much every song TBS has ever done lol, thanks! They're pretty much the best band to come out so far after 2000, IMO.

Archived