How easy it is to steal your car, protect yourself

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how are you so sure you would win with your civic? you have not seen my racing skills and my mods are not done yet...mods include a turbo btw... :D

Ive raced the new Si's with my old civic. They were slow. I had alot invested in my civic, not including what i paid for it.

I see, but those Si's might not have been modified well or the drivers could have been granny shifters lol

my friend's bike got stollen (it was a niiice R1), if not, I would learn how to ride it well and then race you and your bike :D

• 3 weeks later...
. IF YOU HAVE A GARAGE USE IT! WATCH YOURSELF AND YOUR CAR, THERE IS NO 100% ANTITHEFT PROOF SYSTEM. ANY DETERMINED CAR THEIF CAN TAKE YOUR CAR.

Yea like if its in your garage and I want your car all I will do is get your garage door opener's frequency with a frequency counter and then play it back at a later time. This opening your door. Guess you better start locking the door from the garage to the house also!!

• 3 weeks later...

not the cheapest of idea but how i have my eg set up i have a fuel pump switch thats hidden in the car, soon to put a push button for the ignition that will be hidden just like on my supra and i have a quick release on my steering wheel. so atleat of they try and push it or tow it way they better hope nothing is in front of them or they have the same hub as i have.

Yea like if its in your garage and I want your car all I will do is get your garage door opener's frequency with a frequency counter and then play it back at a later time. This opening your door. Guess you better start locking the door from the garage to the house also!!

And Im sure you can find that at walmart. So Mr/Mrs gone in sixty seconds, do you have any idea how hard it would be to find one, and how much of a waste of time and hassle it would be to get one, if they even exist? You would be better off in waiting for the person to leave his/her garage and stealing the car while they are at the movies or something.

not the cheapest of idea but how i have my eg set up i have a fuel pump switch thats hidden in the car, soon to put a push button for the ignition that will be hidden just like on my supra and i have a quick release on my steering wheel. so atleat of they try and push it or tow it way they better hope nothing is in front of them or they have the same hub as i have.

Why the hell are you bringing up dead threads? I started this thread like when i first joined this site.

Archived