What do you think....

SamLach

I think I caught part of the making of the album on Fuse last week. It sounded terrible to me, but I'm not into that style.

I haven't heard it yet, but my friend got it and he's gonna burn it for me. He said it's pretty amazing.

BTW I think They're Only Chasing Safety is one of the best CDs ever to drive to :pirate:

i wouldn't call it emo. they aren't talking about crapt like "cut my wrists and black my eyes."

frackk Hawthorne Heights too.

Emo is more than that.

Hawthorne Heights is absolutely terrible live. They're lucky they have overly-produced albums.

I hate hawthorne heights. That one song "Same Old Story" sucks soooooo much.

On a side note they played in my town once before they got big. So did Hidden In Plain View.

I hate hawthorne heights. That one song "Same Old Story" sucks soooooo much.

On a side note they played in my town once before they got big. So did Hidden In Plain View.

I've always had mixed feelings about Hawthorne Heights. Their releases aren't all that bad, but it's not something I could listen to constantly. Something that if it's on, then it's on. There's no staying power behind their music though, but then again there is no staying power behind really any of those types of bands. Joey had a copy of one of their CDs that came with a DVD. He put it on one night, and it sounded terrible. I gave it the benefit of the doubt and said it could just be the recording, acoustics at the show, etc. They were playing Bamboozle also, so we checked them out and needless to say, it wasn't the recording. They really do sound pretty terrible live.

i agree with civic ^^^

Hawthorn heights pretty much sucks to listen to all the time, but they are good in (very) small doses.

You guys like A Static Lullaby? Just downloaded their cd and I like em, screamo.

Archived