Ebay Intake?

Welp, I decided that I'm going to buy a cold air intake for the ole' civic. I was looking around and saw some AEM ones for around 200$ supposedly 10-15hp increase. But I searched on Ebay Motors and found some for 14$ that say to have a 10-15%hp increase (engine is around 100Hp so it equals out.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-95-Civic...1QQcmdZViewItem

I just want to know if it indeed will give me the same performance as a shiney AEM intake, my friend said that it didnt really matter.

thanks!

water doesn't compress at all, and it is very very doubtful that you are going to suck up water anyways, but just to be safe I would get an air bypass valve.

water doesn't compress at all, and it is very very doubtful that you are going to suck up water anyways, but just to be safe I would get an air bypass valve.

Well... im a tad causcious because ive seen it happen.. cracked the head and bent a rod, was not fun :dry:

Archived