My 91 Si

betojr82

Well i was bored today, being that it was my day off from work. So i decided to post up a couple pics of my car. Its nothing special, just a b20 in a Si. What u guys think??

These are two pics, right after the car was towed in. i bought it for $500 bucks, Since it had a blown bottom end.:thumbsup:

redrex3.jpg

redrex5.jpg

Here are the after pics. Now it has a b20b in it, Magnaflow cat-back exhaust, type r intake manifold and some gsr rims. Honestly its not much but im proud of it because i did the swap myself. :) Ill get pictures of the interior when i have a chance..

crx1.jpg

crx2.jpg

Your CRX is sooo clean for being a 91, was it rusted at all when you bought it ? Nice job on the swap.

To tell u the truth the car is not rusted at all. There is not one thing rusted on my car. The interior is like the great majority of crx's in this world. The seats are ripped and the rear interior is missing. Other than that its clean on the inside. ill post some pictures of the interior as soon as i take some.. My next three projects will be my vtec conversion, carbon fiber hood and a new paint job. i plan on painting it 2006 civic si Red!!! :devil:

Wow, that body is CLEAN. If you purchased it recently (or within the past year or two), then congrats on the killer deal.

Archived