Taken From Lex Forum

You know thy do sell Lexuses in Japan right?

yeah i just found that out. my friend with a turbo'ed sc told me and i was kinda surprised.

this isn't his car but its another guys car here in houston. my friend bought his lexus from vinney i think.

post-90-1042432122.jpg

yeah i just found that out. my friend with a turbo'ed sc told me and i was kinda surprised.

this isn't his car but its another guys car here in houston. my friend bought his lexus from vinney i think.

thats a nice car. i don't think i would have put the veilside wheels on it, something a little less ghetto would be more like my style. but overall its a nice looking car.

lexus has just gained more respect from me :)

anybody notice that dom had those veilside rims on his rx7 in "the fast and the furious"? i just remembered that.

i still don't like them on the sc, and i really don't like them very much on other cars. veilside does however make some nice 5 spoke's that look nice with their body kit for my civic :wub:

toooooooo much money though :(

its not really over rated...i mean it is kinda but the price of them is high b/c of it being rare in the US. those have to be shipped from japan and i think it also cost a lot b/c of the price of shipping those badboys. mike, you should know that!! i still want to order something from you dog

yea i know that. i mean i would guess to get something veilside liek say wheels in 18" 4x100 would cost you around 1450 not including shipping and about 250 more for shipping. yea dude let me know what u want. i dont go over there as much so let me know what u want and ill try to find next itme i go

Archived