06 Civic Si Theft?

Bman

Dude,

Knowing the theft history on previous Civic Si's... just want to know if it is the same with the 2006.

what kindof a question is that? get an alarm installed......

Ok it has nothing to do with previous theft on civics. The new model is totally different. The SI's are hella rare now, and people are going to want it. But hey, it's your car. Don't say I didn't tell you. It's not like my best friend has one or anything. Trust me. We put an alarm on it, and Lo Jack.

So the Si doesn't come with any kind of sound alert?!?!

I will take care of that. Thanks!

Ok it has nothing to do with previous theft on civics. The new model is totally different. The SI's are hella rare now, and people are going to want it. But hey, it's your car. Don't say I didn't tell you. It's not like my best friend has one or anything. Trust me. We put an alarm on it, and Lo Jack.

Lo Jack will put a tracker in the car so it can be located whenever and where ever. i have it on my land cruiser and when u get it installed they dont even show u where they put it, its hidden so u cant pull some insurance scam and fake a theft. also if ur realy at that high of a risk look into security systems that dont let the car open/start with out the key and a hidden button

Archived