Just Want To Talk About Accords

92 Camaro

You know what Aside from the BMW 5 series I think the accord is the best looking midsize sedan. they just look freaken awesome.....If I were to buy somone like my mom a car. I would definatley get her an accord. I especially like the ones from like 1995 I dont know what generation that would be but I think thoose are the most Beautifull. Oh and a question just popped into my head.. On recent accords the have had dual exaust in the v6's is that true Dual exaust or is it just one pipe that branches off into two at the back half of the car?.

More sedans need to be offered in manual transmission's!!!

yea i think the accord is the best lookin sedan out there, im not going for speed or gas savers, but i like the old 91 4 door accord, with 95 rims i think..

im not so sure about your duel exhaust question..

and the newest accord have manuel transmission!!

but some sedan drivers that are old people perfer automatic..(mostly luxury sedan)

Wimps.

I was backing my dad's car out of the garage (mid-90s Oldsmobile) and it felt like the car drove itself. No gear control, nothing. It feels so weird to drive an auto after a 5 speed 3 week straight crash course.

As for the dual exhaust, it wouldn't surprise me one bit, they are 3.0's aren't they?

How do you Accord owners feel about the H22A from a Euro R? My borther in law is getting the shell of a 97 Accord (sedan) and he wnats to put one in it. I know the stats for it already, just wanting to know what everyone else feels about them.

• 2 weeks later...

aren't accords 2.2 liters? i know preludes are but aren't accords also 2.2?

as for the dual exhaust, i believe its 2 seperate exhaust b/c i think the v6 accord has 2 seperate headers. not sure though so dont quote me on that

a cars not true dual exhaust unless its got two cat converters. the v6 accords should have a two piece header that goes into one, then hits the cat and further down the pipes it will probably split into two mufflers. don't quote me on the either.

my dads truck has a true dual exhaust system on it...two piece header design (v8) that goes back to two cat converters, and it runs back to ONE muffler. so i guess its not true dual exhaust since it goes back to one muffler, but once he puts some flowmasters on it it'll be true. :)

aren't accords 2.2 liters? i know preludes are but aren't accords also 2.2?

as for the dual exhaust, i believe its 2 seperate exhaust b/c i think the v6 accord has 2 seperate headers. not sure though so dont quote me on that

The US-spec Accords were F22s...still 2.2 tho :D

I'm not sure about the dualies tho...wouldn't know. Even with the V6 Accord in my garage.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived