Signatures

Hey, gonna make an example of Vtracer, heh... could we please not have huge pics as sigs? If you need them sized down, perhaps link them here and when someone who can resize has a moment, they can do so for you? Thanks! :p

those members in anime-forum.com has huge sigs :laugh::laugh:

HAHAHAHA.... Yeah, Trepid doesn't mind as much I guess....

It can get annoying especially when the same member posts like 6 times in one thread and you have to scroll through a million miles of repeated images. It's nice to have a small image so people can easily recognize who the poster is. This is why the Avatar is usefull.

HAHAHAHA.... Yeah, Trepid doesn't mind as much I guess....

It can get annoying especially when the same member posts like 6 times in one thread and you have to scroll through a million miles of repeated images. It's nice to have a small image so people can easily recognize who the poster is. This is why the Avatar is usefull.

yea the million miles or repeated pictures, theres many post-whores too, and there 12 page storys.. :crazy:

ahha np..

theres worst people then me, that have long ass sigs at anime-forum.com

yeah, i've seen a lot worse on some of the other forums i'm on

• 2 weeks later...

Just put a pic in your avatar. Even with small pics in your signature you have to scroll like 40mmpm to get to the new post.

mmpm....just made it up.... mouse movements per minute

haha, I'm funny as crap when I'm tired.

Guest QbanHonda

Thats a pretty good one but if anyone has a pic just email me and I will be more than glad to send it to them but please attached your email address to it

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
sorry to bring back a dead post...but seriously. sigs are getting huge again... :laugh:

no biggie, you reminded me to post that pic on my siggy again, thanx buddysol!!, since i dont have much on my sigg now.

Archived