t3/t4 turbonetics check it out

vteclude22

Oh, so I guess the 1g did, I was thinking of the 3g.

But.. even so, if you can pick up a brand new GReddy RS for $35, I'd go for it.

In fact, I think I might buy one for myself. That's pretty cheap. Just make sure you like the sound.

Yeah, but in the beginning it's not a bad idea to start out with something cheap.. ya know?

If you start out with a $35 fakie, then get bored of it.. and have the cash for a better one, go for it.

But.. as of right now, I don't have $200 to just spend on a Tial or GReddy BOV.. that's enough for either an FMIC or piping..

See, that's the thing though. How much longer is it going to take you to save up 200 bucks? That's pitiful if you're in that big of a hurry to get it all up and done, that you'll sacrifice quality and then willing to pay more later down the road because you cheaped out the first time. I mean, I'm not trying to hate on you, but that doesn't make any sense to me, but hey, it's not my car. So do with it as you wish. Good luck though man.

See, that's the thing though. How much longer is it going to take you to save up 200 bucks? That's pitiful if you're in that big of a hurry to get it all up and done, that you'll sacrifice quality and then willing to pay more later down the road because you cheaped out the first time. I mean, I'm not trying to hate on you, but that doesn't make any sense to me, but hey, it's not my car. So do with it as you wish. Good luck though man.

$200 is 26.7 hours for me..

So yeah, at this point, I don't see a need for a $200 BOV. Later down the road, if I get more serious about it, then I will. But honestly, if it works, then I'll be happy. I'd rather spend the saved cash on things that matter like the turbo and manifold.

I'm not in a hurry.. hell, I've waited a long time. I just don't see the need to spend $170 more to see a name printed on it. People have torn those "stlyed" ones apart before, and it's nearly the same thing. And, at only 8psi, it should hold.

As for the turbo, this is why I don't mind spending more..

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1378545&page=1

Scroll down.. the Precision SC61 made 53 whp and 30 lb-ft more than a Turbonetics T3/T4 at the same psi. Damn.. that's worth the money right there.

I talked to the a guy selling a Precision/Tial combo package, and he told me I could get an SC61 and Tial 38mm for $775 shipped.. not too bad.

Archived