Hi...

BuddySol

I'm sure someone with a Skyline would waste their time on a forum for Hondas....

"anyone know someone who wants to sell me a Veilside 6-spd seq. tranny?"

"uh.......no."

Yeah....stick around for a while......oh, and.....Nice car~! :p

the car in buddy sol's sig isn't his, it's a skyline... he drives a del sol :crazy:

Yup...not mine. Wouldn't mind havin' a Skyline tho. My friend and I were walking around Motorex's bay and we were cracking jokes about our friend's lunch just sitting on TF&TF Skyline. Got some pics of the Spoon S2000 and Blitz R34 Skyline sittin' in the bay also. I would have liked to have used the S2 for my avatar, but the address it's at is way longer than the space provided, I couldn't fit the "jpg" in. OH WELL...

"anyone know someone who wants to sell me a Veilside 6-spd seq. tranny?"

"uh.......no."

where'd you get those quotes from ssr? i looked all over this thread and couldn't find them...

what made you think they were quotes from the thread? did you notice them quoted by the board? err, no.

he was making an example of what someone with a skyline would be like on a honda board. :crazy:

oh, buddysol, perhaps save the picture to your computer (right click and select save as), then upload it into ImageStation or something and link it from imagestation, should work.

Oh. Hmmm, it's up on Imagestation. The thing is, the address is too long. It doesn't fit in the space provided! HAHA...it's ok, I'll figure something out.

hmm, never had that problem with an imagesation url before...

Archived