Sequential Tranny

optional187

does anybody have any information on a sequential transmission for a civic...or any honda motor for that matter? i was just thinking about it (while reading about volkswagen's seq. six speed for the golf) and it got me thinking. wouldn't it be pretty cool to put a sequential six (or five) speed transmission with the gate shifter like in regular cars, and steering wheel paddles like in the new rx-8...and in many famous race cars like formula one, many of the gt cars, etc. even though it would be damn expensive (quaife sequential six speed for the vw golf is $20,000) it would still be pretty damn cool. and it might win a show for ya, or just make you feel like michael schumacher. or maybe james bond (while playing the james bond theme :laugh: )

anyways, opinions?

I've heard of it before, nothing like the F1 cars have but its sequential, the only one I've seen was in a magazine and it looked pretty ghetto, but it worked... oh and I'm moving this to civic btw

When you're in a series, finish a race, then when the menu comes up, there is a save icon (the one with the memory card on it), thats how you save in the middle of a series.:ninja:

Archived