Suspension

..SSR.., almost all of the products you carry are on Kteller's site. I have ordered from them before, but they need to work on getting some more products.

I normally use either them, tunertoys, or westcoast-turbo. Tuner toys has great prices on rods/bolts/pistons.

Only thing with Kteller is they don't actually build anything. They do have good service though, I bought my clutch/flywheel from them. I'll beat anybody's prices if you're someone I know pretty good. Otherwise I don't pricematch or anything. When ordering parts its about loyalty. You can almost always get a better price from someone else. It is all about who you want to support.

Only thing with Kteller is they don't actually build anything. They do have good service though, I bought my clutch/flywheel from them. I'll beat anybody's prices if you're someone I know pretty good. Otherwise I don't pricematch or anything. When ordering parts its about loyalty. You can almost always get a better price from someone else. It is all about who you want to support.

If i were to have you build me something, what do you think shippping to alaska would be, say a tranny or even a motor which i've read you do obviously both shipping prices will differ

Archived