98 Accord Ex V6 No Mod

sam i am

You can host it off of your hard drive if you have an http server running off of it most of the time (i.e. Apache). You can host it off of geocities or fortunecity, or if you want, I can host it off of my server (Link) if you want to email them.

<--Technology smartass ;)

hey samantha. yay, another female on the board for us males to start chasin :laugh: i'll just stick to ashley :wub:

anyways, don't use geocities sam...for some reason i had trouble posting a pic on the forums of my car when i used geocities. use a place like Rancho Web or Image station ...i had more trouble with image station, but thats only cause i didn't get what the hell they were talking about when i tried to upload pics. ranchoweb is a lot easier. or, just send em to darksaint...i'm sure he'll hook you up :)

welcome again, and please feel free to post all around. we're friendly in here 8)

i wouldn't care if you were a les...you'd still be cool 8):heart:

image station sucks...it never let me load a single pic so i used ranchoweb like i said. its betta like fresheta :laugh:

oh, and sam...you only missed my name by one letter. its hondacivicEx95. you skipped out on the E. its all good, just call me Doug. :)

Archived