Is this a good engine. answer asap please!

Verbal Killa

80,000 miles on what the car or the engine? its not exactly a bling blangin B series engine no insult intended , but it is workable for sure depending on what you personally like. if your a B18B fan than that would make this a good deal for you eh. love the 95 style though personally one of my favs.

^80,000 miles on engine..

this is it.

286371651.199674133.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

278637898.199674133.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

278637897.199674133.IM1.03.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

278637895.199674133.IM1.05.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

278637906.199674133.IM1.06.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

278637905.199674133.IM1.07.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

278637894.199674133.IM1.08.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

278637903.199674133.IM1.09.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

3500 for all that. u think is a good deal? thanx cranny for respondin fast appreciate that. so u think u can make that engine fast wit the right mods? in THAT car.

thanx

^^Oh ok. i was thinkin about swappin a b18c5 into my 1992 civic sedan lx. u think that would be a better idea?

it'll be a hell of alot faster.

i'm putting my b18b engine into my civic, but it will be build slightly (intake, intake manifold, header, GSR pistons, stage 3 clutch/light flywheel, full exhaust, cams, etc...) but then im taking my d16z6 out, and building that up and putting a turbo on and either putting it back in or buying a cheap ass shell to throw it into

a C5 swap is gonna cost you more than that car , lol. that car isnt in that bad of shape. some dents and dings but body lines are still good and it looks pretty rust free. i like coupes better than sedans imo. what kinda shape is the 92 in? you can make anything fast , lol. almost hehe. the car looks a little hacked , carpet is filthy nasty. if you can get that ride for under 3 maybe id look into it. if your gonna sell other ride(92) than really it wont cost you much to get into it. have it compression tested or do it yourself, easy. have a mechanic tug on all its joints see if its still tight. i mean if the biggest issue with the car is a few dents and dirty interior than its worth 3000 tops. whats the exact engine code given on front of engine block?is it a B1? . in any matter , you can swap the head on that engine for a DOHC VTEC head get it wired , run some oil lines and youd have yourself an LSVTEC. approximately 170 flywheel horses.

The color of the car is alright and the LS wheels are good but the motor is not and I'm not a fan of the tail lights or the front lights either... That motor might be fast if you put or could put a GSR head on it...:thumbsup:

I'm not too fimiliar with the B18B...

how the hell are you gonna say the engine is no good but then say you're not familiar with it?

and then you say it MIGHT be fast if you put a GSR head on it...

im building up a b18b, and my goal is to hit a 14.5 on the 1/4, that'll put it to roughly where a standard b18b w/ gsr head would be.

also, the b18b is a good platform for turbo.

quit spreading bad info. go away.

how the hell are you gonna say the engine is no good but then say you're not familiar with it?

and then you say it MIGHT be fast if you put a GSR head on it...

im building up a b18b, and my goal is to hit a 14.5 on the 1/4, that'll put it to roughly where a standard b18b w/ gsr head would be.

also, the b18b is a good platform for turbo.

quit spreading bad info. go away.

Well lets see i know that the motor came out of the DA model Integra LS, and i have beat a hatch like mine with that same motor in it...Have you never heard of a LS-Vtec? thats why i said it might be fast, the same guy that i raced has now put a GSR head on his and it doesnt grip through 1st and barely 2nd...THATS WHY IT MIGHT BE FAST, so how about you get off my ass and learn how to ask me those questions dumbass! :-"

I wouldnt get it, whoever did that to it probably drove it into the ground by hotrodding it around and stuff, look at the big ass tach there, save your money for something decent

Also, where do you live? wouldnt want to live somewhere hot with that car...no ac

Well lets see i know that the motor came out of the DA model Integra LS, and i have beat a hatch like mine with that same motor in it...Have you never heard of a LS-Vtec? thats why i said it might be fast, the same guy that i raced has now put a GSR head on his and it doesnt grip through 1st and barely 2nd...THATS WHY IT MIGHT BE FAST, so how about you get off my ass and learn how to ask me those questions dumbass! :-"

1. i actually started building an LSVTEC, dumbass.

2. its not a bad motor because you beat one, you beat a stock motor.

3. i said MIGHT be fast because it either is or isn't, there is no in between.

4. if all the dude did was swap the head i feel sorry for him and the fact that he's gonna miss a shift and blow his crap.

when you make a knowledgable post, and stop spreading bad info, or even just quit talking out of your vagina i'll get off your ass.

im done with you in this thread.

ahh, good catch lol, didn't even notice that.

prolly another one of those dudes that swap an engine, then think twice about hooking the AC pump and crap back up and just say "dude, it'll save weight and add HP"

i dont give a crap, when its 90 or more and humid out, that AC is god.

Ahahah. actually its pretty hot.. not pretty hot but VERY HOT down here. i live in Las Vegas lol. its a desert. but ok i wont buy it. an i kno the b18c5 is ganan run me about 2,500 just for engine an tranny + havin it swapped in my car is more.

thanx guys

the ls motor isnt that fast but with a built head even without vtec, type r pistons, you'd run a good mid-high 14s range.

like my friends, DA Type-R killer

Archived