my mods list

because it was asked, this is a post with just my engine mods. keep in mind, I'm not posting this up to talk crap to anyone or because I have a big ego or whatever other things someone could say.

84.5mm B20 block, LS crank and rods, ARP rod bolts, Wiseco 11.5:1 pistons, B16 head, Crower valve train, Crower 402 cams, Unorthodox cam gears, ACT 6-puck clutch, RC 440cc injectors, Hondata, custom 4-1 header, very custom 2.5" exhaust, intake, GS-R oil pump, and other random parts I'm forgetting about.

Wow, that list makes me feel like such a noob. I don't even know what half of that stuff is. I guess I've got some research to do. Just don't kill me when I ask stupid questions. I've got plenty. Any recommended pages with information I should be looking at?

hey man ask away, we'll try to help as much as we can! just try to search first
TS John- the only stupid questions are the questions not asked.

Thanks, guys, I appreciate that. From what I've seen so far, this is a pretty decent group, so long as you don't make any ignorant comments about the D. That's cool, though, since I think I'll be runnin' a D for a while and I really don't like ignorance either.

Archived