Engine Specs?

ProjectSupe115

94-98 Integra Type- R Engine B18C5 DOHC vtec($4800)(Japan version is 200hp/11.1 cr.)

92-00 Prelude H22A Engine H22A DOHC vtec($2800-$3100) 200hp 161trq 10.6:1 cr.

welcome to the board...

b16b -- 185hp, 118ft-lbs, 10.8 c.r.

b18c5 -- 200hp, 134ft-lbs, 11.1 c.r.

h22a -- 190hp, 151ft-lbs, 10.6 c.r.

h22a type-s -- 220hp, 153ft-lbs, 11.0 c.r.

f20b (accord sir) -- 200hp, 145ft-lbs, 11.0 c.r.

h22a (accord euro-r) -- 220hp, 163ft-lbs, 11.0 c.r.

however imo, i'd go with a b18c, b16b pistons, itr exhaust cam, ctr intake cam, itr valvetrain, itr intake manifold, and jdm itr header. that'd be a badass motor and its all oem honda parts. it'd also have like pretty high c.r.

hmm im gonna go aftermarket yes, but i dont know the cr, i know i could mill the head at 80 thousands of inch and im gonna run toda throttle body lol, i might go custom exhaust maniflod, just like that orange CRX hittin 9s all motor..:ninja:

So you mean you are going to strip out your interior, plexiglas windows, slicks, no exhaust, and a carbon fiber floor, just like that 9 sec. n/a CRX?

yea i would do that, but im not gonna have cf floor for money reason, and im not gonna strip the door(if you mean the door panels thats a snap) im gonna gut it out, a stock crx door weighs 71lbs, gut it out with all the crapp off, and now it weighs less the 20lbs, gut whole back pat of the hatch, -55pound(if your wondering, we did this on a project car in cali), i gutt, strip or whatever you call it, and clean out my HF and if should weigh under 1750lbs, and thats a light car. my cousins civic hatch(the red one you saw before) only weighs 1800lbs...:ninja::ninja: oo and i dont think i could hit 9s all motor...money problems..... !!!

and then how much does a rollcage cost?

EDIT: and how much does one weigh?

i dunno, but the NHRA rules says, you only need a rollcage if it is 11.80 seconds quarter mile, i dont know how much it weighs, probaly not much more the 40pounds..

:ninja:

but the NHRA rules says, you only need a rollcage if it is 11.80 seconds quarter mile

but your wanting to hit 9's all motor right? so then you'll have to have one. even if you don't hit 9's and you hit 10's or mid 11's then you have to have it.

YES!! i shall make my 4 banger hit 9s.. no wait 8s ahaha j/p

yea, but i also want my car street legal, hitting 9s.. which i dont think i can do, but 11s yeah! :p i seen people hittin 13s,12s, street legal, but i never seen a honda street legal all motor 9s :laugh::laugh:

(but it would be nice if my car all motor hittin 9s or quicker at 160mph ahha)

Archived