Honda Element

concept of the panel version of the new 2003 honda element:

Detroit, Michigan - Honda will display a "Studio E concept", a "panel-side" version of the 2003 Honda Element. The company says the Studio E's interior operates much like a band's backstage room with adaptable seating that can be configured into a lounge. Additional features include a DJ turntable and extensive on-board audio electronics capable of mixing music or showing videos. The paneled exterior styling features a passenger-side center-opening side cargo door. The Studio E will also have a performance tuned engine, performance suspension and a lowered body.

element_sketch-1.jpg

here's the link to the website so you can click the thumbnail that i attached to get a larger pic: Link

opinions? i personally am not a fan of it. if i were to get a panel side van i'd get a pt cruiser. but i'd never get a panel side van/truck. i don't really like them very much. gravedigger however is a different story :laugh:

• 4 months later...
I think they are butt-ass ugly. But for some odd reason, my dad wants one, and i have no clue why. I've seen a couple around town.. It is like they didn't have enough stuff to paint the entire vehicle. It is SO UGLY~! bleh

got that right...way ugly...i would defintly NOT buy that....maybe if the outside wasnt so ugly

No...that's the Suzuki Wagon R RR...don't know why they need that many R's but that's what it's called. K-cars are actually pretty cool...altho they don't go anywhere speed-wise, I remember my sister trying to knock them all off the road in Okinawa.

This is the Studio E:

HON2003010635752_pv.jpg

I think they are butt-ass ugly.

a little repetative...but fitting. i dont even know how to begin to describe the element...but, whatever floats ur boats. i've seen a couple on campus...mostly in the staff parking lots rather than the student parking lots...

-Kirkus

Yeah, I told my dad that he could get a honda elemnet, if it was like the one in the picture that Doug posted a while back.. You know...the one with the Silver/metallic blue w/ the flames. But, other than that I wouldn't ride in it if He got it. I think me and my mom have shamed him enough out of not getting one. Which is a good thing :laugh:

Archived