computer or Induction kit?

InfinitePrelude

3 members have voted

1. 1. Opinions please...

• Computer
    • Induction kit
    • give money to VR17

you know dam well what he means , stop the gayness and get on with it. if you really wanna get technical its not called an ecu either. not in hondas. hondas have whats called a pcm. 200 aint enough to do nothin with your "ecm" , get an air intake dude for sure. no sense in starting as you say a project when you can for now put somin on your car and go.

I actually think he might be talking about a PC, because I'm pretty sure he was talking about his comp a while ago in a different thread! I'd get the intake!

(but I'd like another nice PC too!!)

Ok I got 200 quid for myself this month. I want to either buy an AEM V2 or anything better for the bugget, or start on building a new computer. which should I go for?

r u serious right now man get a grip on reality save that money for gas

you know dam well what he means , stop the gayness and get on with it. if you really wanna get technical its not called an ecu either. not in hondas. hondas have whats called a pcm. 200 aint enough to do nothin with your "ecm" , get an air intake dude for sure. no sense in starting as you say a project when you can for now put somin on your car and go.

Well, looks like you were a little out of line then.

I'd get the intake, even though you'd probably see more of a difference with the computer upgrades.

Dude buy the intake, but not an AEM. An intake is an intake and if I could do it over I would get a $50 one off ebay.com. I mean you are paying all the money for the name and nothing else. Intakes don't add crap for hp. They mainly make that VTEC scream. The filter is the only part that does the work. A tube is a tube is a tube. It all comes down to whether you want to dish out 250 for a pipe with a respected name on it.

Wrong. Is that why AEM intakes have proven power gains where youre ebay ones don't ?

Maybe that's why AEM sinks so much money into R&D, just because they have nothing better to do ... AEM intakes are grea, bottom line.

Dude buy the intake, but not an AEM. An intake is an intake and if I could do it over I would get a $50 one off ebay.com. I mean you are paying all the money for the name and nothing else. Intakes don't add crap for hp. They mainly make that VTEC scream. The filter is the only part that does the work. A tube is a tube is a tube. It all comes down to whether you want to dish out 250 for a pipe with a respected name on it.

Dude, I've tried four different intakes on my car! Two cheapos, and two AEMs, and there is a difference in intakes, sound and performance. The cheapos fit like junk, sound like it, and whistle, but most whistle. The range and length of power gain can be changed by length, diameter, and bends in the tube, and the cheap ones just don't have it-IMO!

Ok even though no one voted I think the general consensis is intake. Im gonna get the AEM V2 as I saw in another lude and I think it looks good. I tried my old cheapy intake that was on my old car and it sounds... well lets say it didn't impress me. although i took of the intake altogether and it sounded mad! i only rev'd it i didn't drive in don't want to damage anything.

ok anyway ingnore the above. now i spent all of last night trying to find somewhere that ships the v2 to the uk. no luck.. plenty of place anywhere else. so any assistance would be appreciated.:thumbsup:o:)

Im on the note of saving up instead of spending I am thats just my every few months of fun money. haven't had for a long time.

Infinite dude, they used to sell em at the racersedge, not sure if they still do but heres the number for ya 08702 406032,

Have a word with em there, i wanted one but Nicola wouldent sell me one cus she said that it wouldent work on my ITR not sure bout your lude tho.

:thumbsup:

Archived