computer or Induction kit?

InfinitePrelude

3 members have voted

1. 1. Opinions please...

• Computer
    • Induction kit
    • give money to VR17

first:

an intake is an intake, yes... but for a little more money, you can get a few more HP outta it

now the original question:

yes, get an intake. then get an exhaust, header, get some bolt ons man, its the best way to go if you're on a budget. and once you bought all the performance parts you want, if possible, go get a dyno tune if its available. its not really necessary, but it'll help get the best gains possible through all ranges of your parts.

hope that helps.

if you keep the motor basically stock, besides the basic bolt ons, dont bother to mess with the computer unless you get it tuned.

first:

an intake is an intake, yes... but for a little more money, you can get a few more HP outta it

now the original question:

yes, get an intake. then get an exhaust, header, get some bolt ons man, its the best way to go if you're on a budget. and once you bought all the performance parts you want, if possible, go get a dyno tune if its available. its not really necessary, but it'll help get the best gains possible through all ranges of your parts.

hope that helps.

if you keep the motor basically stock, besides the basic bolt ons, dont bother to mess with the computer unless you get it tuned.

+1

Hey thanks everyone for the advise and help sorry i been away from internet for a few days. and unfortunatly can't stay on long now. but in the words of arny I'll be back! hopefully with the intake im gonna go for the v2 purely cause i understand the concept of how it works (well the general idea) not saying its better just understand it more.lol chow for now

Hey thanks everyone for the advise and help sorry i been away from internet for a few days. and unfortunatly can't stay on long now. but in the words of arny I'll be back! hopefully with the intake im gonna go for the v2 purely cause i understand the concept of how it works (well the general idea) not saying its better just understand it more.lol chow for now

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1550632

• 2 weeks later...

Archived