92-95 Civics

perfect civic

88 honda crx hf

thats my perfect car

it's light,swap a motor,lower it an inch or two, wings west full kit,cf hood, C5 racing hart rims, clear corners, paintjob(mettalic silver), tint windows, there you have a clean crx, and your good to go.

Side.jpg

yea that crx is nice. it belongs to a guy in california named chris i think. he works at www.extremedimensions.com they have sweet cars. but i would probably take a crx over a 93 civic hb because they are super light and are sweet at autoxin

umm no, i dont think so, the owner in john le, in australia

john_whosinfront.jpg

Resprayed Blue Stratos

Turbonetics T3 turbocharger

Micks Metalcraft custom front mount intercooler

Full Cyber Pro 2 body kit

Microtec computer

Koni Adjustables King Superlows

16" Wheels,

Falken Grb's

Custom 3" exhaust

Dc Sports Short shifter kit

Clear Front indicators

Clear Side indicators

Clear Rear tailights

Momo Steering Wheel

REAL Honda Integra Type R Gear Knob

3x Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

6,4,1 Diamond Audio Splits

2x Rockford Fosgate 15" he2 Subs

Alpine Head Unit and 6 stack Cd Player

may_wallpaper_big.jpg

i like the 92-95's the best too..but thats probably cause i got one. oh...and ashley coupes > hatches. i'm gonna have to learn you a thing or two girl :laugh:

i still :heart: ya :wub:

LOL, teach ME? doubt it... hatches are better platforms for project cars, EG hatch > all other hatches and coupes :nod:

88 honda crx hf

thats my perfect car

it's light,swap a motor,lower it an inch or two, wings west full kit,cf hood, C5 racing hart rims, clear corners, paintjob(mettalic silver), tint windows, there you have a clean crx, and your good to go.

Side.jpg

haha, well i have a 90 dx, but anyway, it's got a 2" drop, full wings west kit, clear corners, and a custom silver paint job (sooo much metallic in it), ehh, konig rims though, lol... sorry, just thought your post was kinda amusing. i was gonna get a cf hood for it, but i'm in no rush, gotta get rid of that engine.

oh, and that crx... tails have to go, kit has to go, and i'm not a fan of the spoiler, but it's alright other than that... i like the color, wish i coulda painted my rex a darker color, but she needed too much body work thanks to the original owner. my color's beautiful though, so it's alright :D

yea that crx is nice. it belongs to a guy in california named chris i think. he works at www.extremedimensions.com they have sweet cars. but i would probably take a crx over a 93 civic hb because they are super light and are sweet at autoxin

umm no, i dont think so, the owner in john le, in australia

john_whosinfront.jpg

Resprayed Blue Stratos

Turbonetics T3 turbocharger

Micks Metalcraft custom front mount intercooler

Full Cyber Pro 2 body kit

Microtec computer

Koni Adjustables King Superlows

16" Wheels,

Falken Grb's

Custom 3" exhaust

Dc Sports Short shifter kit

Clear Front indicators

Clear Side indicators

Clear Rear tailights

Momo Steering Wheel

REAL Honda Integra Type R Gear Knob

3x Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

6,4,1 Diamond Audio Splits

2x Rockford Fosgate 15" he2 Subs

Alpine Head Unit and 6 stack Cd Player

may_wallpaper_big.jpg

no there is a guy out in cali named chris that works for www.extremedimensions.com and his is a 88 crx si with a b18c5 in it and grredy t88h turbo kit. very nice i think he said last time i talked to him about getting a kit for the store it ran low 10s

LOL, teach ME? doubt it... hatches are better platforms for project cars, EG hatch > all other hatches and coupes :nod:

no...not teach you, learn you a few things. :D and yeah, your right they are better for project cars. however coupes beat them in looks anyday, and thats what i meant. :heart:

a clean EG hatch looks better than a coupe any day, sorry

• 1 month later...

well if you honestly want my opinion and i do drive a coupe now but i had 2 civics before that which were both hatches i think hatches are better looking but i got a good deal on this coupe thats why i have it but i do like it alot but when i am done with it i will get an another hatch or integra :D love those cars........

Archived