Del Sol Sketch

blackviper8891

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Sexy......yar....I also thought it was xxscaxx....changed your sig.pics too eh?....nah I like the old pic better.

To B16Vtec....well if you are not gonna post pics of your new car at least PM me so that I can see......you know I just wanna see I am NOT gonna flame you......how about it let me see eh? thks.

Dammit. That was my plan...

I wouldn't mind seeing pictures of your car either. I am not in the business of flaming. My broke-ass del sol that I am _slowly_ fixing up wouldn't allow that sort of thing.

so thats your new car eh?........nice...but how about a side shot.....will this be your new sig.pic? mtm your new avarta...what does it mean?

just for my knowledge......your old del and this new one..who is faster? from standstill to 100km......(I hope this is not a stupid question)

Yeah, this is my new car. I'll send you a picture of the side shot w/ the wing it has on it. This car is a lot quicker off the line but from about 80mph on the del sol felt a little quicker. Overall the Integra is a decent bit quicker than the del sol.

Archived