Why Don't You.....

..SSR..

Me and Melinda went out last night and we were talking about cars while eating. I didn't mention anything about it, so out of the blue, she said she will pose (she actually said "lay on the hood or something") with my S2000 at shows if she doesn't take her car...... I was like......... you want dessert? w00t :heart:

The bay isn't going to be for show really, plus, I don't want any other ap1 owners stealing my idea...... She will probably stay by her car (her mom is buying her a 3000GT in a few months).

make damn sure that its a vr4...ya hear that boy, i said a VR4 GOD DAMNIT!!!! if she gets an sl...well, lets not get into that.

also, make sure its a 94-98...those are the best ones. the earlier ones (93 and back) are the older ones, but they are still very very good. they are the ones that have the 4 small holes in the side air dam, as opposed to the two larger holes of the newer 3kgt's.

i'll get my 3kgt after i graduate from highschool...can't wait

must be nice to have mommy and daddy buy you a car, lol

anyway, not sure about s2k hoods, but be careful on other honda hoods with having people lay on them, lol. great way to need a new hood.

Archived