Stickers

Batman

B16 I liked your idea about the HF stickers so this is what I'll do...

I can only make so many at a time so tell me what color you want and your adres so I can send them and

I will have them printed up

with your screen name under them so every one know who you are. The will look some thing like this

HONDAFORUMS.COM

BATMAN But the nam will be sentured and thay will be 5" stickers.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THat sounds like a pretty cool idea. Do you have a local shop that can cut them out for pretty cheap? I would want the username in really small font compared to the rest of the decal. Also would need one for each little triangle window (2 total). Let me know how much it will cost to print them and shipping.

$1 an inch in any color and I can mail them. So is you want two 5" $10. If I mail them it should only take a week to get to you. The guy I use is cool and uses realy good matierial to make them so thay dont faid or peal.

I'll pay for them just let me know what color and what font. I can get them any way you want and dont worry about the spelling I know how to spell Hondaforums.com and asfor the names I will right them down when I go to get them so I dont forget. I also need your adress so I can send them you can PM me your adress if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived