ENG|GINE SWAP HELP

JDM_ef9

D16 in an integra? lol . id go B16A dude like i always say.DOHC means nothin ittl fit. you could also go with a ZC setup maybe little easier to swap into your car but payoff not as good in my opinion.

D16A1 1.6 16V DOHC PGM-FI 1590 113hp@6250rpm 99tq@5500rpm '86-'89 Integra (USA)

D16A3 1.6 16V DOHC PGM-FI 1590 118hp@6500rpm 103tq@5500rpm '88-'89 Integra (USA)

I can get one for $200...i only plan on driving this until August..but i need somthing..i didnt ask for your opinion either...obviously i would want a b16, or b18...but being 17 im on a restricted budget :)

Being a D series would it fit my stock mounts?

The Integra only comes with a B series and all a DOHC is is a twin cam (Dool Over Head Cam)

if you want to do a swap just go with the B18 or B16 and thay will not bolt right in you have to weld the mounts in place for the swap.

hes an ignorant noob it sounds like to me. didnt asky my opinion ?? why are you posting than you lookin for an asnwer from a particular person you ass. any one of these motors will bolt in "ass" so pick whatever you want and take your attitude with ya.by the way you need the mounts for the D16 to fit it in your car. you should put a D16A8 in your car mouthy make it easier and use a civic engine not an integra.

Archived