what is...?

b16civichatch

So many people now-a-days are wasting money on ignition upgrades. I have one simply just because I had to for my turbo set up. As if the turbo wasn't enough money, all the damn accessories kill you.

well im actually gettin it in a trade so its not like im payin for it. whats it do? ive just never heard of it.

It just helps you to get a more consistent spark with your ignition. Makes things a little more effecient but nothing that you'll notice. Kind of like working out but still eating McDonalds all the time. It helps some, but you won't notice it.

It just helps you to get a more consistent spark with your ignition. Makes things a little more effecient but nothing that you'll notice. Kind of like working out but still eating McDonalds all the time. It helps some, but you won't notice it.

lmao. ok. well ya i guess it wont hurt to put it on but if im plannin on putin a turbo kit on my car soon would i be better off keepin it and putin it on or should i jus sell it and get the money?

Archived