97 LX turbo

honda killer

my bro-in-law has a 97 Lx turbo and when one of our friends put the head on he warpped it. i can get a v-tech head for it but not sure if we need a harness or not.

of what i know it will work with out the harness but there will be no vtech and you have to wire it to the ecu if you want the vtech to kick.

just hit me up on ideas...

I believe I have a power of attorney for SolLes in his absence regarding this subject.

If you have Vtech, by definition you are a gay person with vtec. Unless you are queer, it's vtec. If you are gay, my apologies, and please continue with your vtech comments.

I believe I have a power of attorney for SolLes in his absence regarding this subject.

If you have Vtech, by definition you are a gay person with vtec. Unless you are queer, it's vtec. If you are gay, my apologies, and please continue with your vtech comments.

+1 .. good call b16. DAMNIT I hate people who can't spell VTEC. How can you mess that up ? It's on the valve cover. It's everywhere. You know what .. I fawking give up.

doesnt the h stand for homosexuals or something...i thought i saw that in some1s quote..lol

That was already established. You are a post whore, seriously.

Dude, to "hondakiller" you have a tiburon. You are not killing many Hondas. Not trying to be start something but I mean you can't be serious.

Haha, ok. I hope someone notices my comment where I called out "Hondakiller" ... I'm waiting for him to blow up ... I mean seriously though, who drives a Hyundai ? And the people who do, definitely shoudln't try and hook it up. You look plain stupid just attempting it. Damn, I'm a weiner. I'll stop.

Ok, just wanted to make sure you were still here. I'm not going to start with you, so just calm yourself down. If it makes you feel better to think your car is fast, then fine. You obviously don't know what I have so go ahead and stop. If you can live with yourself at the end of the day knowing that you drive a Hyundai, then so be it.

I really don't want to have to list mods and show you that you really should just shut up.

I'll waste ur ass anyday. apparently u idoits can't take a challenge of modifying up other cars, so you got to stick with the basic honda.

That's funny. See the quote in my sig? A hyundai is the only kind of car that can make me say "I'd rather have a neon"

crap go ahead i ain't scared worth crap. listing it don't do crap. cause i don't give a crap about you honda bitches. you're all probably some fawking crakers that got nothing better to do than talk crap over the net, cause you to scared to do it in person.

Archived