Oil Filter Relocation Kits

I was pondering the thought of getting an oil filter relocator for my car, cuz it would be a lot easier, but looking at most the kits, the lines look kind of crappy, and from experience of working on older Blazers that have them, the lines love to leak. I was just wondering if anyone has one, if it leaks, and if you think it's worth while? Any inputs great!

honest to god i bet ive seen a dozen blazers blow an engine cause of that gay ass setup. no care for the consumer at all im suprised GM is still in business.

dont buy it, seems quite pointless as you dont have to change it more then once a month...thats just my input...

You're right about not having to change it often, but I got a bunk shoulder from working in a shop for too long, and I'm anal about ANYONE toughing my car.

Watching rookies try to find the filters on those Blazers is a riot!

honest to god i bet ive seen a dozen blazers blow an engine cause of that gay ass setup. no care for the consumer at all im suprised GM is still in business.

Funny you mention that, cause from a business standpoint, GM is not in good shape. I wouldn't be shocked to see them go under (or close to it) in the next 10 years. Seen how much their stock has dropped in the last year?

All American Motor companies are hurtin! (sux for our economy)

Minn. state is lookin at giving Ford $100+ million just to keep the Ranger plant open, and even that ain't going to work!

Yeah, but the difference is that GM's problems have nothing to do with cars. It has to do with how they run things inside their corporation. For example they give 100% full benefits to all their full time employees and if that person retires, they continue their coverage until they die. Did you know about $3000.00 of every GM vehicle purchased goes toward paying benefits packages. They are more concerned with employee satisfaction than making money, which is just bad business.

the hell you guys talking about..

anyways, hks sell Oil Filter Relocation Kits for about 215, greddy sells em for 160ish, and off brand less then a bill... id say it looks pretty easy to install. :ph34r:

Archived