Do I swap or Turbo it...Greddy style

Exclusive Honda Girl

you tell your buddy , if he dont already know , that car is worth some coin , lol , if thats a blueprinted 383 , the engine might be worth more than the car , lol.

I agree that big blockers=big heads. Dont get me wrong! I had a 86 TransAm before my Honda, and it was fast, but you always need to look at your HP to Weight ratio AND other factors like gears, final drive, and torque. My Honda ain't gods gift to cars, but fully stock, I could kill my friends Mustang V6, and there is a big enough HP difference that he should have been able to take me, but couldn't. My other friend has a highly tuned (500 HP and LOADS of TQ) 86 TA, and can kill me all day, at any speed, because it has good HP/WT ratio (with interior) AND has been fully regeared, which made a huge difference, BUT he's also $9K+ into his project, and my car would kill his with $9K into it.

cranny - completely original car, numbers match and everything lol. he comes in our shop to get it detailed so it stays in the best of shape.. about 2 or 3 times a year.

its a sweet car, and i think he got it.. if im not wrong, his buddys brother died, and he got it at basically an estate sale for like 14,500, or 14,600, i cant remember which, but he pretty much stole it lol.. its a sweet ride

Archived