Push Butten Start

Hey batman, do a search. I just posted a topic a few weeks ago about a guy that tied his ignition into his alarm so a button on his alarm turned the ignition on and then he could hit the push button to start it. It actually added security too since the ignition could only be turned on by his alarm system. If you find the topic, there's a link to the guy that did it.

ive got a push button start, its easy to wire up. all you do is run a wire from where your ignition plugs into the starter, and another from the positive battery cable. run these to the button mounted in the car, ill post pics if needed, i just need to get home and find my camera first

Thanks guys I like the one with the alarm. did he have the ignition and the button or just the button? The guy I got the car from screwed up the ignition in it so if he had both then I cant do it I dont want to buy a new ignition.

Archived