itr cams in gsr

tokenasianguy69

i take it you have a GSR obviously.

swap the cams, and get every bolt on you can imagine, to start (a good intake, header, good exhaust work, maybe an intake manifold)

and a good clutch/flywheel combo (stage 2 and 7 or 8 lb?)

im pretty sure you could touch 14.9 with that.

i have a friend that has a 94 gsr, with some aftermarket cams and some bolts ons and a good clutch/flywheel and he can hit a 15.13 with his gsr... 14's are too far away.

he can also shift like god. i dont know a single man better at shifting and driving a clutch in general as him.

maybe don't get the ITR cams, maybe try an aftermarket company? such as comp cams/zex, crower, or crane?

i've heard nothing bad about any of those, what about anyone else? i was thinking of using zex in my lsvtec.. stage 1?

• 1 month later...
are there no other ways of getting into the 14's without messing with internals?...and no nitrous? :(

build the block with low compression pistons, keep the stock head, get a turbo and boost that f*cker to 9-11 psi and your good to go.

hm. 5th maybe in the 145+ range? its going to be higher top end than what you've got.

and as for hitting 14's, don't go cheap with the parts. all I can say. guy in town turboed his ex civic and cant even get past a 15.1

• 2 years later...

Archived