B16A head on a B18B block?

Rebuild your block first so it can handle VTEC.

I charge $1,050 to build a B18 block for an LS/VTEC. 11.5:1 compression ratio and can handle 9,500RPM.

Add $200 for core if you don't have a block to send.

well, i would trust you if i knew who you were...i'm saving now, we'll see, give it a couple months i should have around $2500 to spend on building the block and head...thanks for the offer, it's definately a considoration ...SSR...

• 2 weeks later...

if the car is rust free than its good. your talkin about dumpin that much money into the car , i heard like 8 k tossed around up there . why dont you just get a B18C1 or 5 and put a complete engine in it dude instead of makin your life real complicated. sell all that crap you got and buy ONE motor and trans together.

well, i put my car on autotrader a couple days ago for 4K, i got a call no more than 2 hours later from a guy who said he would buy it...the only reason i didn't sell it to him is because i think i can get a little more than 4K. So I'm saving a lot of money right now and it would be a hell-of-a-lot easier to sell this and just buy a newer, faster car stock, which is why I'm looking at Eclipse GST's and Sentra Spec-V's. I dunno, I've been told by everyone on this site that B18C1's are overrated, and I've searched for C5's and they're either way too expensive or just completely dead. I've done what I could with this integra, it's time to move on...I'm also tired of taking so much crap for it from people, just because their car is faster than mine doesn't f*cking mean I don't work hard on it....I dunno, just sick of it all... :mad:

Archived