• Spoon SW388
    • Volk TE37
    • Work Emotion R
    • 98 Acura Integra GSR

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love my wheels man got em for smokin deal and there clean and handle great. mine are BSA 296's. pics below dont do justice , car is lowered 2" now , exhaust and such .

yeah if youre gonna spend money on rims, get new ones. i hate it when people put teg gsr rims on hondas with the acura A on them, looks so stupid.

I agree with the swapping rims! Get aftermarkets. I like spoons, but I want 16in blacks.

I seen the wrost thing ever yesterday!! The new guy at my work drives a integra LS, and has old Nissan rims on the back, and Acuras up front!!! WTF!!

Yeah B16 I just don't know what it is about them. You paint them and they are so pretty. They are also very hard to get so if you wanted some you would have to look forever for them then when you get them they are all jacked up. Plus I have the enkei lug nuts and stickers only from japan.

• 4 weeks later...

true that about overrated. i think they just look nicer than the us itr wheels. in fact, the us itr wheels are the same as the ctr wheels, just have the acura center cap.

what wheels are on your sol, solles?

Archived