exhaust systems

preludacris

Hey everyone,

I need an opinion on what exhaust to get.

I want the RSR exhaust but not quite sure im ready to spend 550 bux when i can get something just as good for cheaper.

Other choices of mine are:

Skunks

Tanabe hyper or racing

and GReddy evo2.

I like the RSR because it is one of the more quiet exhaust, but if anyone knows how loud the others are I would like to know.

Thanks

Preludacris

most of them are close to that price tag.

i vote

RSR

GReddy

Tanabe hyper (im pretty sure civicracinggirl has this on her del sol, PM her)

the racing medallion is loud from what ive heard, so if you want quiet dont go that direction.

I say get the Tanabe Hyper Medallion. I have it on mine, and so does CRG. Great sound, quiet at idle and normal acceleration, but roars once you jump into higher RPM's and VTEC.

Greddy Evo2 is raspy without a header, IMO. Greddy's SP2 is quiet as well.

I don't like the RSR.

Don't make a custom exhaust, leave it to the people who put millions of dollars in R&D to make the systems.

Ok, well that's you. It's not just "pipe and muffler" ... there is testing involved in the process of making it, you would not get the same exact response from piping and a muffler .. there is more to it than you think .. otherwise these companies wouldn't be spending so much money in the research and development.

Archived