Magazines

optional187

when you go to the store to buy your months fix on car magazines...what do you guys get? or maybe your lazy and your subscribed to some...whatcha subcribed to?

i usually get whatever looks good that month...mostly Super Street, sometimes i get Sport Compact Car, Turbo was good a couple months ago. and i have gotten Honda Tuning for the past two months. not subscribed to any yet, but i'm probably gonna go ahead and subscribe to Super Street soon. i've been looking into buying a crotch rocket magazine to do some research on honda street bikes. i used to be subscribed to Radio Control Car Action but i am trying to get out of rc cars...i want all my money to go to my civic now.

so, anyways...what do you guys get?

As far as car mags go, I'm subscribed to Super Street and Sport Compact Car. If I weren't so lazy, I'd cancel my Super Street subscription already... but then, I wouldn't get a good laugh out of some of the stuff they put in there every month, heh... ohh well.

Non-car mags, I'm subscribed to... Rolling Stone, Spin, Entertainment Weekly (they just keep sending it ???), Cosmo, Allure, Lucky, YM, Cosmo Girl... umm, that's probably it, but who knows. (When you babysit, you end up with a lot of time to kill...)

I subscribe to SCC and pick up a few others at the store when I see an interesting car or article that I want. I also was getting Technology Review, which is MIT's Mag.

I think I am going to subscribe to HondaTuning also. That reminds me, I need to renew my subscription to SCC.

safeway bleh

safeway is rumored to buy publix (the grocery store where i work...its the best grocery store in the south east) but publix isn't gonna sell. even though my dad would make soooo much money on stock if safeway did buy publix i don't really think that anybody wants publix to go safeway...that would suck.

safeway = bleh

publix = :rockon:

Archived