Finally got my Prelude!

rexcellent

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im done arguing with u, u have no knowledge about forced induction your just saying what you herd from yer friends or what u think u know. God hates ignorent people.

Your a waste of typing do some research seriously!

I should not have to explain it to u.

Im done arguing with u, u have no knowledge about forced induction your just saying what you herd from yer friends or what u think u know. God hates ignorent people.

Your a waste of typing do some research seriously!

I should not have to explain it to u.

I'm ignorant? I'm not the one who blew up a f*cking "450whp" DSM with an AFC. also, there's no such thing as a 60T turbo. and just for extra kicks, my del Sol will whore your prelude.

everyone here now knows you're a dumbass.

wow u are ignorent Im mostly talking DSMs and u do not know anyhting about them and yer poppin off seriously get a life.

there you go again with your lack of spelling skills.

this just in: you can buy the same turbos for Honda that you can for DSM

I thought you said performance turbo engineering at first. oh wait, you did. that's why you edited your post.

my 85 scirocco with 1.8t an Tec3 tuning engine stock 259whp (1800lb car)

from a Vw driver, i know you hate us but,

dont run a stock 2.3 with an exhaust and make it look fast and furious

you will race and look flat on your face

Common I had a 450whp awd tsi but we never got it to the track because when it was running good we street raced and broke crap. It was fast but it was a DSM there is no such thing as a reliable DSM.

I know what its like to own a fast car. And euros are impressive I have driven a s4 its prob the only euro I would ever own besides obviously SUPERCARS.

and my exhaust is completely stock

yea i change my minda a whole lot cuz i want to be happy with the car, i am going to do body work, paint, suspension and turbo it. I have a limited budget so i am just going to put some good rings in it with no blow by like total seal and some new valves and valve seals. I dont know crap about boost so i am just gonna build a log turbo manifold, put a t4 turbo out of a audi in it T off my oil sending unit, T off a radiator hose, use an apex vtec controller to tune fuel, weld up some piping and stick an intercooler in the front. oh yea junkyard style. i dont know what to do as far as injectors. it'll be my first major honda build. I will learn a lot i am sure. this thread is huge by the way i was goin thru all the topics looking for this one and i thought it got pushed to page 2 and i looked up at the top and saw it was #1 and i was like whoa holy crap sry i just found that slightly amusing.

you can put stock DSM injecters in it. A frinde of mine who is running 14 psi on B18 has dsm injecters in his car.

That thing is going to be a tuners nightmare, yer not gonna wanna go cheap u will end up with vacuum and boost leaks.

Archived