Mugen or Type R ?

SolLesHonda

I am getting the Mugen one too I think. The type R looks great from some angles, where as on the other angles I don't like it.

I am getting it before you, Bitch !! (B16)

Here is a link Link My buddy just got one on his sol, (the carbon fiber one), and it fits beautifully ... so they finally made them for the sol !! 90 bucks !!

Yeah, I noticed that the del sol's mugen lip looked terrible, but I figured it was just an ugly car to begin with. It was put on incorrectly, and for christ sakes has hubcaps still.

And Mr. D15 may be going to get the carbon fiber one ...:-" And no, I'm not molding it.

Well, I have to decide whether or not I want to go with CF. I think that I may stay with the ABS plastic like my OEM side skirts are, and keep them like that, or when I paint the car if I should paint the side skirts and keep the lip CF .... :crazy:

Ah, just get the abs lip. The extra money the carbon fiber lip would cost could go toward getting your swap. I would spend the least amount of money to look good that way you have more money to move good. That's why it's killing me to drop over $400 into this stupid fender on my car. I keep thinking of things I could do to the motor for $400.

Yeah, you're right. BBS and I have been talking, and it looks like he is going to help me out with doing a CRVTEC build-up. I figured I wanted to do something a little different, but something some people have done and liked. I absolutely think that is what I am going to do.

I've decided on the type R lip as soon as I get the rest of my money for the civic. I think it looks better on black cars simply because it's ABS plastic.

Yeah, I have ordered the type R lip, and haven't received my confirm email yet. I got in ABS palstic, because in march when my car is getting painted, I am going to keep the sideskirts and the lip in ABS plastic blackish grey color. It looks good. I don't want them painted.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived