PS question.

cpakc1

I know I'm going to get called everything under the sun, but I am adding power steering to my H22A swapped sol, it's a pain in the ass to paralell park, does anybody know what pressure line and pump to use from what?? I'm thinking probably a stock prelude pump, but would the prelude hose fit the sol rack??? Call me a girl I gives a damn but it sucks the D to have to park it.

cool....allright I'll keep searching. not much room to run all the hoses and such, H22 in a sol is a tight fit to say the least. I just picked-up a K20 with a cracked lower block, 200 bucks, so if anybody has a lower block they wanna part with hit me up.

cut it out.....you can run a K head on a H block????? what type of benefits are we looking at??? What exactly is the big thing about the I-VTEC anyhow??? I thought I read that it's like a 3 stage VTEC, but I'm in the dark about it.

You can't combine an H22 and a K series. Well, it might be possible, but would be stupid. K series is awesome as it is, don't merge it with an older style motor.

+1 .. I don't think it is possible .. and if it is ... it is pointless. Put in the built K series .. assuming you build it.

The H22 is staying where it's at, the K block is destined for the SI hatch sometime this summer. I'm reading up on the swap now, god dang expensive. BTW what trans do you use for a K series in a sol or civic???

I'm glad you said something, I was dumb enough not to verify the engine code when I picked it up, so it's been sittin in the shop, so what I have is a F20C motor out of a S2K not a K20....checking the specs it looks like I scored in the HP dept, but I find very little info about this swap into a EG hatch. I can't believe I was dumb enough to not check the code on the block.

Man that dude is bummed. What escapes me is how he bought the car not knowing this??? Apparently he bought it off a guy online, had him drive it over and park it while he was at work, when he got home jumped in and then was like WTF!!!! I honestly thought he was on crack I didn't think SIs had autos in them. Learn something new everyday.

Archived