suspension help

Joe W

Hey wuzp... I have a 99 civic check it out... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/760609 I have ground control coilovers along with Kyb shocks. In my opinion i like them and its not to bumpy. Also ground control are one of the top of the line coilovers unlike dropzone which suck. If i were u id go ahead and spend the extra money on the ground control. As a matter of fact mine are some Limited edition ones that u can adjust up to 4 inches. If u want most likely im going to sell mine within the next month because im putting airbag suspension my ride. If your interested just reply bak.

Alex

i was wondering if ground control coilovers are worth purchasin cuz im lookin to lower my car but still keep a nice smooth ride

ive been in a 97 integra with ground controls and the ride is rough as heck. you can feel/hear every little bump VERY well. Everytime she switches lane, she goes over those little round reflectors on the road to divide the lanes, and as she goes over those the whole car bounces too much...not bounce but...i cant explain it. of course she was riding on stock shocks though.

You do know that nothing can compare the smoothness of stock suspension right?

Tein S-Techs will get you closest to a factory ride quality. That's what I run and I didn't notice a lot of difference in the ride quality. Of course they are springs and not coilover springs. And +1 to SolLesHonda, Ground Control is nowhere near top of the line.

yeah ive heard of most of those but im just a high school student with low funds so... guess ill have to save up cuz i dont want crappy ride quality, but i wanna lower my car and ill have to lose that smooth stick suspension. Oh and thanks for your opinions

i just dont wanna get shafted by whatever i buy

Archived