Ctr Pistons In A B18c1

AllmotorGSR

• 1 month later...
yes. what kind of engine setup for what?

what about high compression ?

what about for all motor?

yes, ctr pistons fit. they will bring ur compression ratio to about 12:1..so then u need to make sure u have 93 or so octane in ur area

its higher than that if it is in a complete GSR motor. :D:p

oh yeah and it would make for a decent setup but why not just spend a little more and get a forged piston instead they are much stronger.

gsr block, ctr pistons, b18c5 head, and its like 13.5:1, stock b16 with ctr pistons is a little over 12:1 since its basically the same as a b16b, i think with a b18c5 head it around 12.8-13.0:1.

13s geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzz thats alotta compression.. id go with B18 if i had that much money or if i was spoiled.. bleh

B16 dose da job gude!~! :laugh::laugh::laugh::ninja:

EDIT: spelling

gsr block, ctr pistons, b18c5 head, and its like 13.5:1, stock b16 with ctr pistons is a little over 12:1 since its basically the same as a b16b, i think with a b18c5 head it around 12.8-13.0:1.

b16a head = b18c5 head with porting

gsr head yeilds more compression

so techniclly if you wanted more compression drop the pistons in a straight GSR block with GSR head

if you wanted a little less compression throw a b16a \ b18c5 head on it

if you want ehh a little higher than stock put it in a b16a motor with b16a head (same applies with a b18c5)

get it?

What would a B16B block with JE 14.0cr pistons, B18C5 rods, B18C1 head with p&p and 3 angle valve job, B18C5 tranny, F20C injectors, fuel pressure regulator (tokeep the gas coming), Fluidyne radiator, K&N air filter, and an exhaust: that engine in a stock Integra, say 00', run on the 1/4 mile with 130octane?

Thats lot to ask, but just estimate as I don't know much about the power you get from different OEM parts on different applications. Ok, just answer either an exact number (14, 15, 16), or an exact number with .5 for a half second.

This will help me a lot in deciding what car I want to mess around on before I get my S2000.

dont waste yer money on a b16b block (but ill answer anyway with a guesstamite)

(dont use f20c injectors get RC engineering much better quality than stock honda injectors)

you are gunna need a good fuel managment system IE hondata AEM dfi etc...

and maybe a set of mid race cams i would say about a 13.5-13.0

theres a lot more involved then just throwing in 14:0.1 compression pistons into a motor. besides thats a lot of compression. do you know how to tune that yourself?

so yeah with proper tuning and those other parts i said maybe 13.5 13.0 (if u can drive maybe a little better dont be cocky not everyone can drive most people wont admit to it)

Archived