Not Just Another New Face

ultimate eagle

I live in Tennessee, USA, and working on my wife's old 88' civic, and possibly a 90' civic. I am thinking about putting a zc into the 90. The 88' already has a 1.5 jdm motor in it. I blew the old one up after driving it only one day. IT was COOL. The #1 rod was sticking out the side of the block. I had to put it on a trailer, and bring it home.

I have a need for speed, and so I will have to feed it. I think that the purchase of a ZC, a nd tweek it. Nos, huffer or something like that. It is good to be here if I can help with amything I will. I have a degree in auto Technology that I plan to put to good use. I also have a couple of links for JMD engines. Let me know.

• 1 month later...
blah  blah, how many post to get to a center of a market place post?

your never going to be able to post in the market place if you keep posts like that up...DDrew is the admin, and he controls what goes in the market place, if your a regular member and your posts aren't all pointless (like the one above) then you'll be able to post in the market place. but if your posts consists of pointless bs like the one above you'll never be able to post in "the center of the market place"

thank you :)

Hey, I'm from Tennessee too. Are you a redneck? I'm not. Who you be representin? I be reppin the 423. Okay, we're not that gangster in Tennessee like in SoCal, I live in Johnson City, you know, Tri Cities.....

Archived